NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Got mine :dance:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
This ticket line is pony!

Cut me off 5 times on the trot!

After about 10 attempts I've finally got through, been on hold for 5 minutes and haven't moved from position 11!

Got a meeting in 10 mins, might just leave it and inflict my staff with an hour of fatboy slim!

Woooohoooo down to position 10!

Last edited:

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I really want to go to this but am guessing by the time I get there on my lunch break at 12ish it will be sold out again.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Arrgggghhhhh you stupid load of old ****!

On hold for 40 mins, got to position 3 and it's cut me off!

Now can't re-connect!

Mickey Mouse club still!

Artie Fufkin

like to run
Mar 30, 2008
out running
Purchased one over the phone this morning. Started trying from 10.00am and was on hold for around 30mins starting off at queue position 12. Can't wait! :ascarf:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I just strolled up Queens Road in the sunshine, slid forty notes over the ticket office counter, said "two of your finest, stapled together, Dagenham away tickets please Sir", and magically, stress-free, the tickets were mine. :whistle:

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Arrgggghhhhh you stupid load of old ****!

On hold for 40 mins, got to position 3 and it's cut me off!

Now can't re-connect!

Mickey Mouse club still!

Don't get me started with the telephone part of the ticket-office.

One positive thing is it can't ever be this bad again, and next season should be vastly better.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I really want to go to this but am guessing by the time I get there on my lunch break at 12ish it will be sold out again.

Finally got through and after another 33 minutes on hold and they still had some left.

The phone line is awful though and was constantly breaking up. The girl I spoke to was very helpful but it's no wonder it takes people so long to buy tickets when the staff have to repeat what they have said five times because the phone line sounds like your ringing someone on a mobile who is going through a tunnel!

I assuming this new loyalty scheme and change of premises will mean ditching the crappy website and even crappier phone system?

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Patience and luck worked and after starting from position 11 I ended up as no 1 35 mins later with two golden tickets in my hands. Position 4 was dodgy though: a good 6-7 minutes, I thought the big cut off was coming....

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Just got the front of the queue to be told that the last one had just been sold. FFS. This is EXACTLY what happened to me with previous batch...

Gutted for you (whilst being doubly relieved for myself). Lots of fans are going in their end I believe: a sort of peaceful invasion.

CT.BHA

CT.BHA
Jan 1, 2011
West Hartford CT USA
Living in the States I don't get to many games, had a ticket for Boxing Day so I was gutted when it was postponed as luck would have it I've got to be in London for business next week so will get to go afterall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here