Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extended highlights now up

djlazyness

Oct 21, 2011
Peacehaven
The extended highlights are now up on the seagulls player. Honestly we did have a lot of chances it was the finally ball that was missing and some good goal keeping on cms shot. I do think that if we had the final ball on our chance we would of got at let 3 or 4 goals. Vicente was running the show and he was involved in basically all of our attacks and he played a full game. Which reminds me, there is a thread someone started, and that someone believed that Vicente would never play a certain number of games for the full 90 minutes, hmm I think that person might of just lost that bet becuase I think we have just hit the magic number!!! so a self infected forfeit is on the cards!. Back to the topic. Vicente 30 yard shot was amazing so much power and so close, the goal that there scored was a bit lucky i suppose the ball was whipped in it came off geer and the striker took it around brev and powered it in from 12 yards but we should of closed them down way before, but there only created a few chance where we created lots of chance but our problem as i said was our final touch. So I do think that we where unlucky and on another day we would of beaten them.

Last edited:

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
they are 40 mins! a great change from when we used to have crappy 5 minute highlights

EDIT: it's not 40 mins, its 8 mins with 32 mins of blackness :shootself

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just watched us on FLS for about 2 minutes, think that was enough!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here