Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Expression of Gratitude.....

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
In the light of our fabulous signing of CMS this thread will not be too appealing but it needs an answer. I with many others, during 2004, when the club was brassic answered an appeal for people to donate any money to the club. I did give 1 1/2 weeks pension,just over £100,lots gave much more. There was talk that you would get your name on your seat,a certificate and there was a draw for season ticket for life.
Has anybody had any feedback on this,I got my certificate with a letter of thanks but have heard nothing else.
To be honest as long as this club goes forward it is all that matters to me but just wondered if anybody had any news on this. Thanks.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
We did get a free tile at the Amex, but what would have been really nice is some extra loyalty points in the current scheme.

I really believe that the loyalty of those of us that put our hands deep in our pockets in those troubled times should be recognised ahead of the 1901 Club folks, some of whom are johnnie-come-latelys jumping on the new stadium / championship football bandwagon.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The draw for the Season Ticket for Life was done, for sure. I know one of the winners. In fact I've been known to use the ticket when said WINNER couldn't make it.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
I didn't have the money at the time so set up a standing order to pay £10 a month instead. i did get a letter and certificate. It was only those that
contributed £250 that were promised a named seat. I too never heard anything else. Recently the named seat was changed to a named tile in thanks for the contribution.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
We did get a free tile at the Amex, but what would have been really nice is some extra loyalty points in the current scheme.

I really believe that the loyalty of those of us that put our hands deep in our pockets in those troubled times should be recognised ahead of the 1901 Club folks, some of whom are johnnie-come-latelys jumping on the new stadium / championship football bandwagon.
I understand your point mmm! I'm also an 1901 member but have not been offered a tile,maybe I did not donate enough,whatever as long as the club is right then I am.Thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here