Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Exploding pagers across Lebanon

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A child has died
Just to be clear, I'm not saying any of it is good.

But, as an operation, the scale and intricacy just seem too far-fetched like something out of a film. I wouldn't have thought it possible to pull it off, particularly against an organisation that is paranoid about security.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
FFS. Yet more IDF terror tactics.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
A child has died
Indeed.

But I haven't seen you on the Russia invades Ukraine thread, where indiscriminate Russian attacks on Ukraine civilians are so commonplace, we don't even discuss the death of Ukrainian children any more. Why aren't you on that forum?

Did you know that in the Russian occupied territories, where Ukrainian children are not being blown apart, they are being abducted into Russia on the pretext of 'saving the children from Ukro-Nazis'? I think the total is some 20,000 so far.

I look forward to seeing your contributions on the Russia invades Ukraine thread.

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
Was it planted explosive or a hack to make the batteries over heat? I'm having fun winding up antisemites telling them the jews are going to blow up their phones when they post.

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
Was it planted explosive or a hack to make the batteries over heat? I'm having fun winding up antisemites telling them the jews are going to blow up their phones when they post.
Possibly both, the new pagers had been implanted with a small amount of explosive & then a hack to warm up them up.
It literally took a lot of balls 😂

People celebrating the death of a ten year old kid on this forum. And this breaches no forum rules?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here