Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Explain Your Avatar

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
My beloved Goldstone - "Goldie" to his feline friends.

Well, BHAlba are otherwise known as the Scottish Seagulls (which is entirely self-explanatory!). Alba, for those of you who don't know, is Scots Gaelic for Scotland, so Brighton & Hove Alba makes a lot of sense (I wasn't responsible for it, I hasten to add). One of our number put together these avatars for us, the differences being the lettering in the colour of our Scottish team. In my case, that's the mighty wasps - Alloa Athletic.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Well, BHAlba are otherwise known as the Scottish Seagulls (which is entirely self-explanatory!). Alba, for those of you who don't know, is Scots Gaelic for Scotland, so Brighton & Hove Alba makes a lo of sense (I wasn't responsible for it, I hasten to add). One of our number but together these avatars for us, the differences being the lettering in the colour of our Scottish team. In my case, that's the mighty wasps - Alloa Athletic.

Berwick Rangers for me

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Bill Paxton in Aliens. Pvt Hudson to you though. Certainly do not confuse him with Corp Hicks.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I've got Avatars switched off so had to check my profile just to remember what mine is. Anyway, I like Futurama and Zoidberg is quality. That's it really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here