Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Existing ST holder question that needs answering please

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Had a ST last season in the North

If you are holding onto your seat for this season do you get sent out a new card to swipe to gain access or just use your old one?

Only ask because I have not been sent a new one, but I am unsure if it's because it's been nabbed by a postie :ohmy: or are the club only sending out new cards to new ST holders

Thanks in advance

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Had a ST last season in the North

If you are holding onto your seat for this season do you get sent out a new card to swipe to gain access or just use your old one?

Only ask because I have not been sent a new one, but I am unsure if it's because it's been nabbed by a postie :ohmy: or are the club only sending out new cards to new ST holders

Thanks in advance

If you are keeping the same the seat then you retain the same card from last season.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i have my new ST, as i have moved seats. last years was in a nice protective box, all wrapped in a bag, so it looked like a CD.

the new one, was in an envelope type thing, that unfolded, with references to brighton season ticket on it. Kind of worrying that it is so obvious to all.

nevermind got the bloody thing now...

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Thanks lads for the info....I can rest easier now and stop glaring at my postman (who happens to be an Albion fan!) who I had thought MAY have done away with my new card!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here