Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Exeter City roll call

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'll be there, +4. LOVE the west country trips.

And its a TERRACE behind the goal. Unmissable. :clap2:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
4 of us on the 9.06 from Paddington.

Looking forward to some decent pubs and a terrace! Woo Hoo. If I close my eyes and miss the 90 mins on the pitch it could be a great day out!

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Exeter is one of my favourite cities.Great character to it,friendly people and some lovely pubs.I remember getting stung by a wasp in the away end years ago-they removed the bottle tops from the coke and being September it was just waiting to happen.:cry:

Going via Clapham Junction is a hell of a lot cheaper but takes longer than going from Paddington or Reading.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
I'm missing this one but will be going to that area if we get Torquay :)

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I'm all over this, went to uni there and am staying over with a friend who lives all of 2 minutes from the ground. Quite like Crodo's pre-match suggestion of the Bowling Green too, it's a lot less terrifying than a couple of the other pubs near the ground!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
This used to be Exeter City's mascot:

athena.jpg

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
I will be there, along with my brother. He has hired a cottage in Teignmouth and is there for a week from today. I am driving down from Haywards Heath on Saturday morning, then we will get a train from Teignmouth to Exeter. We are then going out on the lash in Teignmouth on Saturday evening and he is researching the pubs as we speak. Also finishing the evening off with a curry at the Naz. Drive back home on Sunday afternoon. Long way to go so I hope we play ok.:clap::drunk:

Midikilledmydog

Aug 20, 2006
Going via Clapham Junction is a hell of a lot cheaper but takes longer than going from Paddington or Reading.[/QUOTE]

And involves a rail replacement bus

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
2 of us setting off at lunchtime today for an overnighter on the lash with our mate in Plymouth.
The three of us will go east to the game tomorrow.
Weather forecast is fcuking awful. Don't be fooled by the blue skies in the city by the sea this morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here