Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Excuses from Magoo start for next season already...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
McGhee said: "Anyone who thinks it's just a case of going down and bouncing straight back have to look at Hartlepool and Swindon and see where they are."

I take it from that he expects us to do what those two teams have done this season, now where's that league table!

*scurries off to see where they are in the table*

:jester:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I cant imagine you "scurrying " anywhere....LOL

agree with the sentiments though

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I expect we won't be targetting any points until October anyway.
Then as long as we beat Yeovil in April, thats going to be the key game. We'll still have every chance of staying up if we win that one.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Don't worry, the first few months are unimportant, as long as we pick up some results at the end of the season we will be fine.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
"its a long term job and I knew this club was a yo-yo type of club when I took the job on, until we get the stadium it is difficult to compete on an even playing field"

This means if anything goes wrong its not my fault as I am swimming uphill against treacle and you cant sack me:lolol:

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
Easy 10 said:
Then as long as we beat Yeovil in April, thats going to be the key game. We'll still have every chance of staying up if we win that one.

It's Groundhog Day !

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Interesting stats:

We have scored MORE goals than Sheffield Weds so far (ok its only two more)

We have Conceded the SAME amount as Luton and Plymouth who are 9th and 11th.

Oh well.

:nono:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Trigger said:
McGhee said: "Anyone who thinks it's just a case of going down and bouncing straight back have to look at Hartlepool and Swindon and see where they are."
:

That McGhee is such a wanker, I so wish we could have had the last two seasons that Hartlepool, Bristol City and Swindon have had :rolleyes:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
He's just saying we're gonna have to work bloody hard next season because it isn't easy. He's not saying we're going down. Come on people! :jester:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I hear T Elphick might be playing Saturday, also a new foreign player was training on Tuesday with the Albion apparently he had to keep going off every 10 mins or so for translation

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I sure hope he was a massive URUGUAYAN defender who will foul at every opportunity..! :clap2:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
chicken run said:
I hear T Elphick might be playing Saturday, also a new foreign player was training on Tuesday with the Albion apparently he had to keep going off every 10 mins or so for translation
Probably Turienzo.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Easy 10 said:

I see your point Easy :lolol:

On a more serious note there is a danger that Yeovil may go down this season. Which is a shame as it's one of the few aways I actually want to go to next season!

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Buzza said:
I see your point Easy :lolol:

On a more serious note there is a danger that Yeovil may go down this season. Which is a shame as it's one of the few aways I actually want to go to next season!

Me too!!

I have relatives that live in Taunton and was (am) planning on making a long weekend of it:drink:

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Week 1: The players are still adjusting to life in this division, it's more physical than they're used to.

Week 2: We've got a few new faces, it takes time for them to get to know one another.

Week 3: The players still aren't match fit. Not being able to play many pre-season matches at Withdean hasn't helped either.

Week 4: On the day, Yeovil were the better side...

Gawd!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here