Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Excuse my over optimism but...

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Obviously all those who are being blindingly optimistic did not go to last nights game.
In order for even a flukey goal the ball has to be delivered into the penalty box, preferably to an Albion player. This did not happen at all last night. Our chances are getting fewer & fewer per game. No shame in losing, but it would be nice to create some opportunities?

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4490784 said:
Did any of you go to the game yesterday?

Yep and also went to the Donny game. People need to get real and stop showing themselves as irrational idiots. Great OP. Keep positive and have faith. I am sure there are some people on NSC who would moan if they won a million on the lottery that they did not win two (and blame Gus). Good grief Charlie Brown.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove

Been to every game bar Cardiff and most people rate that one as our best performance this season

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Good post
I'm not too worried also
West Ham will win the league and their fans booed them last night and they are 2nd in the league
We also outplayed West Ham, I know we hardly had any shots but the potential was there
I was really pissed off after that game but soon got over it as I will do after last night's poor performance
At present there is not a major difference between top of the league and bottom and everyone will take points off each other
The good thing is that we are only losing by the odd goal and the 3 quick goals scenario against us like the Palace and Ipswich games seems to have been erased
We will be building from a solid defence and I think when we eventually score 2 goals in quick succession in a game the confidence will come back and the goals will flow once more
Am looking forward also to when Buckley returns to full fitness and Hoskins gets a proper run out

Been to every game bar Cardiff and most people rate that one as our best performance this season

You, also, are an idiot.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I totally agree with most of the OP, esp as you didn't throw in the emotional Hereford/Goldstone heart string tug.
In the here and now any manager/club would be struggling to put wins together with the absentees, we have.

I will question when did Harley have the form he has now lost?
Throw into that the loss of form of Harley.
He's the only player who have come in and looked totally out of place.
Hopefully he just needs more time and schooling in the way's of Gus, but that's not a phase you'd attribute to any of our other arrivals over the last 6 months.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The whole season isn't going to be defined by the Watford or Cardiff game.
As bad as Tuesday was do you really feel that will sum up the season?

Hopefully that was us scrapping the bottom of the barrel, we have the players and personel to improve, god help NSC if it wasn't!

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Gus poyet is the best thing that has happened to this club in a long long time , all great managers go though bad spells . All we need is a decent performance and 3 points and we will be back . mid table finish looks realistic and i for one would be happy with that .

What he said!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here