Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Exclusive: Glenn Murray speaks out

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
No I'm taking the piss out of you. Actually if you can't see the humour of that let's just say I'm glad I don't live next door to you.

Correct, you should be glad. Think about it, every night having to listen to my Mrs playing piano whilst I sing Evangelical choruses. Can you do me a favour and point to the bits that are funny ? I am really struggling to get on to your wavelength.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If its any help, I thought it was a bit lame too, and I don't believe in God at all. I really don't think there is a correlation between the two.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Don't be a cock.

Him not finding a blog very funny and then you mocking his religious beliefs is extremely disproportionate.

Matter of opinion. It was in response to his sarcasm actually but being a bit of a cock yourself you didn't notice that.

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
Any chance of him applying for a "SUPER INJUNCTION" to stop this true story going any further ??

:wanker::wanker::wanker:

I'll see your, 'think the blog is unfunny' and your 'god doesn't exist' and raise you a, 'I've fcuked Mad Frank's MUM'.

Hah!

D

Deleted User X18H

Well I enjoyed it. Who have thought a blog thread causing all this touble!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
This thread is FUNNY, BHAexpress in being a cock SHOCKER

Last edited:

Jon_Ellacott

May 25, 2011
A Caravan in East Croydon
I like the fact that the banter about Palace fans living in caravans is the same as our perception of Charlton Athletic. Brilliant!! Walt, I laughed at it, thought it was quality!! :D

I have a sense of humour, so you won't get any snide remarks from me!!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well it made me chuckle too - although I'm a bit concerned about Walt's comprehensive knowledge of the Lunar Quasar 464. Do I sense a closet exiting is afoot? :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here