house party tonight/stay over:clap2:

probably colapsed all day tommorow/being ill

playing football and returning to southampton for sunday:(

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Billy the Fish said:
I'm off the skag for the whole of january, so will be participating in my alcohol subtitute of online poker.

Im doing a month off the sauce too, my substitute has been leftover chocolates from Xmas but they are getting low, might make some cabbage soup tonight though.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I have work on Sunday for the last time. No more serving the shit heads collectively know as the public, which is nice.:)

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
uncle's coming over tonight who i haven't seen for a couple of years now. hes staying till sunday eve. im working tomorrow (10-2), then listening to the game, possibly going out with uncle and on sunday doing bugger-all, probably

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Myself and the delectable Mrs Hiney may well go to The Rhino in Southampton later to see DJ Spen.

I will spend Saturday morning pretending to be asleep in the vain hope that I won't have to get up with the children

Mum & Dad coming over in the afternoon. Sat night out to see our son's girlfriends' Pantomime :yawn:

Sunday who knows

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I got paid today for the past month of not being as work. It's been the same for almost 3 months and is therefore a beauty. So, i buy up-to-date vegetable and act healthy or somethink in Odeon cinema with the girlfriend who now hates me.
Sorted.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
why does she now hate you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here