Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Excited about tommorow

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I nodded off earlier on and dreamt of tommorows fixture being annonced, I woke up aroused and sticky it was possibly the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me.

mmmmm fixtures...

Is that a photo from the Woolies closing down sale ? ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wont be able to find out until tomorrow afternoon. With overtime being cut back by 90% , I have managed to get a 3 and a half hour shift. WOW.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
as long as it aint a local game,as we are in spain,if its charlton away,ive told the mrs me and my son are coming home early!!,but would rather it be hartlepool or tranmmere away

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I just hope that we don't have any decent but long distance away games midweek, and hopefully an easy last game

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
couldnt give a f*** really - we have to play every team home and away, who cares what order its in

I'd much rather hear some news about signings. The longer the club leave matters the worse I feel. The squad will be back for pre-season training soon with no new faces at all..as yet. What a joke.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I mentioned in the other thread, that I'm hoping Spurs get a Home game, first game. Just incase Sussex get to the Twenty20 Finals day at Edgbaston. So I dont miss an away game. :kiss:

Footychick - Congratulations on your Wedding. :drink:

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
There are 3 away games I really want to make this season (due to mates supporting various teams) so I'll check they don't clash with a mate's wedding or my holiday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here