Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

excellent

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
This is why MCD don't let bottle caps into Oxegen. Retailers onsite get fined for selling bottles with caps on them at that..

Then again 50 cent deserved that kind of treatment. Git.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
MYOB said:
This is why MCD don't let bottle caps into Oxegen. Retailers onsite get fined for selling bottles with caps on them at that..

Then again 50 cent deserved that kind of treatment. Git.

What? For being a rapper?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
for being a rapper at a rock festival!

Brovian said:
Anybody (else) REALLY old who remembers Reading in, ooh 1976 or 77? (Can't remember the exact year but it was VERY muddy). Wayne County and the Electric Chairs. They did two songs: "If you don't want to f*ck me baby then f*ck off" and "Cream in my jeans". They were quite awful and were very properly canned off the stage.

Er.... i think I was there for that. Rarely did Reading fest fans get that impatient with bands. I saw Prince get canned supporting The Stones in L.A., but he was extremely pathetic in underpants and a glitter cape - in front of loads of boozed bikers, and singing crap along the lines of "I want to get naked with you" etc like some 10year-old.

I went to see some friends (band 'The Catherine Wheel') play in Italy and they got bambed with coins and plastic bottles right from the first tune. Italian kids when mobbed-up are utter wankers, and the headliner was some Springsteen immitator named 'Vasco' or summat. Old fashioned bollocks - and I heard they bombarded Ash later that day too.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I have not heard any of 50 cents stuff before, but when I have seen pictures of him it looks as though he has an attitude problem. I remember when rap / hip hop meant something, the likes of Public Enemy and Run DMC will never be back, when they raped it was done in a positive manner and it also sounded good. What annoys me about todays rap acts is their general attitude, some of them look like complete arseholes and as one of the threads stated above some of them cant rap to save their lives, their attitude also seems to flood down to our teenagers in a negative manner, instead of rapping about their sound system,pair of sneekers or breakdance crew today they rap about shooting, calling women bitches, and generally showing disrespect, may be I am just getting old.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
when they raped it was done in a positive manner and it also sounded good

I would recommend a cursory glance at your postings before you post ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here