Ex NSC posters and how you remember them

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I miss BHAEXPRESS GOD BLESS HIM.
RIP

He helped me with a horrible valium addiction with plenty of positive PM'S, encouraging me with loads of advice
about not stopping overnight but a gradual reduction.

I miss him really badly. The day I heard he had died I sobbed my heart out. I know that sounds really daft over someone you've never met but he hid his health problems that I didn't know about and helped me so much. :cry:

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Bloody hell Mr Putdown! What a pleasure to hear from you again! I too was at that first NSC sponsored game (old fat and bald). I haven't posted on here much over the last few months as it IS full of wankers these days.

Edit: What DID happen to Lance (Cannarian)?

A bit late but I've only just seen this.

Thanks OFAB, happy memories. :)

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I was there too for the first sponsored match. A meal in a porta cabin, served by a lovely old Irish lady who looked well into retirement age. Lots of wine and beer and watching the game through a drunken haze and being told to quieten down a bit, as mentioned above. The only thing about the game I remember is BZ's breakaway goal. More beer after, Simster and I chatting in the bogs about how we didn't expect us to beat an expensively assembled Cardiff and then Mickey Adams coming out of a cubicle, ala Dick Jones in Robo Cob, and telling us it's a good job we don't give team talks. Dick Knight's Mum introducing herself to Dick Knight. A drunken bus ride back to the pub near the station that I can't even remember the name of right now, more beers, Simster beating Cannarian in downing a pint and generally meeting a lot of good folk that I have pretty much lost touch with through pretty much my own fault having been a bit of a prick whilst battling depression and going through a few other personal issues. Happy days indeed that would be hard to recreate now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here