Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex Girlfriend

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I can confirm it was me and I only did it to make you jealous.

Which ex?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Was it K or C?

Taxi girl is mint. Next time I see you you can show me boobie pics.

I might add a daily pic on here! :smokin:

It was K but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek:

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
one of my best mates has started seeing my ex, but ive taken the view that as long as shes happy then im pleased for her

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
one of my best mates has started seeing my ex, but ive taken the view that as long as shes happy then im pleased for her

As you secretly make stabbing motions behind their back! :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I will keep it quiet.

And yes, she is fit. Me and nibble saw her in Super drug. She was looking well fuckable.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I will keep it quiet.

And yes, she is fit. Me and nibble saw her in Super drug. She was looking well fuckable.

We talking bout K? saw her wednesday popped into town, she had a right pair of slutty glasses on!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
As I don't know what a sleazy is I'm not sure I can respond.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This sounds like great potential for a sleazy 3some. Ply her with drinks, get her confused about who she likes the best, then spit roast her like Dyer and Defoe on acid til the early morn...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
So because we find a fit girl fit we are pervs? Well damn my eyes and my hetero desires, I'm clearly a borderline date rapist.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
hmmm could give her the old effiel tower, anyway it never happened, so the dirty little 3sums not on although maybe i sould go back ;)

No thats a very bad idea.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I will keep it quiet.

....Just one of your sleazy comments

Makes no difference to me, if you get girls by talking like that then great! I just know that using charming language like that I wouldn't go near them

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Yes, I go up to girls and tell them they are well fuckable in the hope I will get to stick my cock in their wet pussy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here