Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EX GF returns!

Kev the Ape

she going out with the owner of Club new york and i just found out her plan, she going to use him for sex and money. :angry: is this the evilest slut in the whole of Brighton?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I know the owner of Club NY and he's a right :censored: ing weirdo.

Using someone for sex and money is nothing particularly revolutionary, but nevertheless from what you have said about her she does seem a bit of a hoe.

How old is she BTW?

Kev the Ape

samparish said:
I know the owner of Club NY and he's a right :censored: ing weirdo.

Using someone for sex and money is nothing particularly revolutionary, but nevertheless from what you have said about her she does seem a bit of a hoe.

How old is she BTW?

17. And some of them said he talks gay?

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Anyway, shouldnt the title of this thread be 'Is my ex girlfriend a slut?' All we need now is for a precious jewel to appear

Kev the Ape

Trotster said:
Anyway, shouldnt the title of this thread be 'Is my ex girlfriend a slut?' All we need now is for a precious jewel to appear

yeah i think should of done that. Anyway people in my class already thinking she a slut.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Kev the Ape said:
17. And some of them said he talks gay?

I could see what they mean by that yes. He's also very short, but I thought he would have more self-respect than to go out with 17 year old slapper.

Oh well, what do I know?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the BITCH.....she PROMISED me she would'nt go out with him "I'm over Kev" she said "I wont touch my boss" she said "I love YOU" she said after I got chatting to her at the bus stop (Whats her name again?).......DAMMIT my life is in TATTERS :angry:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Why the f*** do you care if you were only with her for two weeks??

For fucks sake.

Max. Tell him again. Only a little bit louder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here