Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ewwww!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Eeewwww! WTF is it with people using this as an expression of disgust ? A bird at work does it , do these people think they're in an episode of Friends or something ? Pretentious tossers.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
"Lush" is the expression currently irritating the f*** of of me in my office.

"Awww yeah, that's well lush!"

Unfortunately the main culprit for using it in my office is not only from Sussex, she is also from my home town.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yeah right. People should say URGH or summink equally white british.
Yes, perhaps they should if thats what they're brought up saying, instead of trying to act all metropolitan elite when they find a "booger" in their white chocolate mocha with whipped cream, whilst walking back to the office in east grinstead.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Eeewwww! WTF is it with people using this as an expression of disgust ? A bird at work does it , do these people think they're in an episode of Friends or something ? Pretentious tossers.

I'm more in favour of people saying "ewww" than "WTF"

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
"Lush" is the expression currently irritating the f*** of of me in my office.

"Awww yeah, that's well lush!"

Unfortunately the main culprit for using it in my office is not only from Sussex, she is also from my home town.

So she isn't Welsh then? Just point out that she is at the very least a decade late in jumping on the "lush" bandwagon and she'll abandon it like last season's shoes (unless she thinks its retro-chic or some such nonsense).

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
....the use of lush, so and ewwww piss me off too...I prefer the good old agriculturally sounding "bollocks" as an expletive, it covers nicely both displeasure and surprise!

Regina_George

Is butter a carb? :P
Aug 17, 2009
Brighton
'Gordon Bennett' normally sums up my opinion on something, not necessarily disgust but it's mostly used when something has surprised me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here