Ev's WSU Familiarisation pics - 11 July 11

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I refer you to my scientific analysis of said pie!

That thread says they're gonna do 5000 for the first game - that's not gonna be enough and raises all sorts of questions. Can I make an advance reservation/Is there a limit on how many I can have/What flavours/Are the flavours distributed equally over the 5000/Do 1901ers get first dibs/Is there an allocation for away fans - nah give em Pukka's/Is there a plan showing every pie point/Is there an emergency pie refuelling plan/Have the police been alerted to the possibility of unrest and general chaos

What a friggin mess - they're just not giving us the information we need - who gives a shit about travel, tickets etc - the complete pie strategy and supply chain needs thinking through and publishing

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
that loud speaker in the final shot is.................."interesting".

Looks as if they were doing trials for a stadium announcer and someone didn't like it :)

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Lot 3

Let's hear it for C Block! :banana:

2 questions:

1) What row/seat were your pics from?

2) What is the story of the missing cladding, its an eyesore in what would otherwise be a great view.? I can just see the forums around the country ( well Palace and Scc particularly).. " building site,.... leggo stand" blah blah blah.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
2 questions:

What is the story of the missing cladding, its an eyesore in what would otherwise be a great view.? I can just see the forums around the country ( well Palace and Scc particularly).. " building site,.... leggo stand" blah blah blah.

Allegedly putting new corporate boxes into that hole next year.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
2 questions:

1) What row/seat were your pics from?

2) What is the story of the missing cladding, its an eyesore in what would otherwise be a great view.? I can just see the forums around the country ( well Palace and Scc particularly).. " building site,.... leggo stand" blah blah blah.

If that was directed to me...
1. First lot - E75 (I did mention it). Second lot - very back (no seats)
2. Covered above.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
If that was directed to me...
1. First lot - E75 (I did mention it). Second lot - very back (no seats)
2. Covered above.

Thanks, missed that clue,... I am in the same block/seat number,.. only miles back in row V,.... might have to break out my opera glasses.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
One of these will be more apt

106124504_e546a5d2c6.jpg

Fatboy Stenno

Feb 26, 2007
Haywards Heath
Great Photos - Thanks for posting!

Lot 2 Pic 4 - looks like on non-match days we will be able to drive down and park outside the club shop? Is that right? If so - happy days!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here