Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
How high is it sitting up in the top of the west stand? As impressive as you think?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
We didn't get to actually go onto the top tier. The highest we got was looking out through the top vomitaries(?)
It looked pretty damn high from there though.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We didn't get to actually go onto the top tier. The highest we got was looking out through the top vomitaries(?)
It looked pretty damn high from there though.

Yep, we were about a third of the way back on the top tier looking out and I would say it was close as high as the front of the top tier at Wembley. I would imagine the view from the front of the tier will be good but from the back is too far away for me.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I really believe that when Falmer is finished it will be one of the most stunning football stadia in the country, I now think that only the Emirates will be able to claim it is better and even then it will be a close call...this footage really does give the impression how magnificent it will be...envy is supposedly one of the deadly sins, but if I was a supporter of a different team looking at these shots, that is exactly what I would be feeling!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
absolutely brilliant

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Am I the only one that still finds it hard to believe that is actually really happening?

No, I'm the same. When they were digging the foundations I thought it was only a matter of time before an ancient Saxon burial ground or fossilised brontosaurus was found. Now I'm just waiting for the freak landslide or tornado to sweep the whole thing away. Things like amazing new stadiums just don't happen to Brighton & Hove Albion, not in the 25 years I've been watching them :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I went in with the REMF raffle winners. JS very kindly passed his invitation to me as he has been inside already and has something planned for later (but I can't say any more)

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
When it's all finished, we will be looking back at films like this, which wouldn't exist if it wasn't for people like you, and marvelling at how a muddy field was transformed in to the most beautiful sporting venue in the country.
It will finished in under a year now!
More plaudits for your good self Ev.

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
Yeah a massive thankyou to all who post their pictures and videos. I bloody love it when new stuff is posted :falmer:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I went in with the REMF raffle winners. JS very kindly passed his invitation to me as he has been inside already and has something planned for later (but I can't say any more)

Ah, cheers. I've had my head in books for the past few weeks, so NSC only gets visited from time to time and I must admit I tend not to read stickys.

iansharp

Apr 27, 2010
Thank you so much for this.

Some dialogue at the beginning about something I hadn't appreciated before ...

"The pitch is the same size as Wembley :clap2:

... but it's not a 'Wembley pitch' !" :falmer:

I'm with others, hard to believe this is actually happening. And it is. Just ... wonderful!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here