Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ev's AMEX Morning Update - 24 Jan 11

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Those seats had better be more than padded - I am expecting them to be heated too! If not, then what a dump!

At the presentation they said that the regular seats we will be getting for the majority of our stadium will be the same type that is usually used in the executive / corporate areas used at grounds like Wembley

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Great pics as always Everst, I saw they had started to put in the seat rails in the North on Friday afternoon and I took a few pics of the ground but most haven't come out very well (think i need a proper camera rather than a phone one (not that i could ever compete with you or JS)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes I know. But the bluecube website is down, so I just grabbed a cached image that showed the rails - apologies for not providing totally accurate information.

They obviously have a range of seats - and I haven't been to my presentation yet so don't know exactly - but this is what one of their better seats looks like with arm rests (armrests being an option on all their stadium seats).

View attachment 21222

Again on this image you can see how the seats attach to the rails.

Can you put your own plastic piss pot in the space provided at the back of the armrest ??? Would save wandering off to the bogs at half time.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
fantastic pics as ever , Ev :thumbsup:

DanielT

At the presentation they said that the regular seats we will be getting for the majority of our stadium will be the same type that is usually used in the executive / corporate areas used at grounds like Wembley

Apparently the same used in the VIP section at Tottenham's new ground... sorry... I mean at the Olympic stadium

But still.. are they heated :tantrum: :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here