Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Someone been thrown out perhaps?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Channel 4 has dramatically cancelled this week's Big Brother eviction phone vote.

TV chiefs would not reveal at this stage the reason behind the sudden decision to close the lines.

Alexandra De-Gale, dubbed the most hated housemate ever, was favourite to get the boot on Friday night.

The decision follows a spate of phone vote scandals, for which broadcasters have been hit with heavy fines, but at this stage whether this has any relation to the Big Brother cancellation remains unclear.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Alex Ejected

From C4 website:

"Contestant Alexandra De-Gale has been removed from the Big Brother house for repeatedly breaking the programme’s rules by behaving in an unacceptable and sometimes intimidating manner towards fellow housemates.

Alex was in discussion with Darnell in the living room shortly after 10.15pm yesterday evening (17th June), with a number of other housemates in proximity.

Discussing her nomination for this week’s eviction, Alex was heard to make apparently intimidatory comments about her intentions on leaving the house. Shortly afterwards, Dennis, Rebecca and Rex discussed her comments in the garden and were clear that they found her behaviour to be threatening, a view that Rex repeated subsequently during a diary room discussion with Big Brother.

This incident follows a series of arguments involving Alex since the ninth series of Big Brother started on 5th June. She has twice been called to the diary room and reminded of the rules governing behaviour towards other housemates.

Her latest remarks were not screened via the ‘as live’ streaming on E4 but were reported up to senior production staff. The decision was taken to remove Alex from the house on the grounds that she had repeatedly broken the programme’s rules governing housemates’ behaviour, despite twice being reminded of her responsibilities.

Alex was called to the Diary Room at approximately 8pm on Wednesday 18th June to be informed of the decision and was removed from the house without further contact with other contestants.

She was one of two housemates nominated for eviction this week and as a result, in line with the terms and conditions covering phone voting on Big Brother, the latest eviction vote has been cancelled.

Angela Jain, Head of E4 and Big Brother at Channel 4, said: “Alex’s comments will be widely interpreted as having been intended to intimidate. Other housemates have said they found her comments to be threatening and we believe that is a reasonable conclusion for them to have reached given the way Alex has behaved previously.

“Big Brother has very clear rules about housemates’ conduct and that kind of behaviour is not acceptable. She had already been spoken to twice about her behaviour and, like all housemates, was clearly informed before entering the house that she faced eviction if she acted in an unacceptable manner.”

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
cop out to avoid problems on a live eviction
If they thought there would be problems, they either wouldn't screen it live (screen it with a 5 min delay) or would have the eviction without any public there. It's been done before.

nlf

Mar 24, 2008
I could have this wrong but as i understand it they had to get her out because so many people had complained to either BB or Ofcom (in some cases both) about her and a lot of those people had said they refused to watch while she was still in the house.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
She certainly came across as a very nasty piece of work...don't know if the gang references were the truth or not, but she hasn't done herself many favours for when she goes home again.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
From the Guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008...nel4.realitytv

Big Brother contestant Alexandra De-Gale was tonight thrown off the show for intimidating other housemates.

As a result, the first eviction of the ninth series - due to take place on Friday - has been cancelled.

Channel 4 said that during her nomination for this week's eviction, De-Gale allegedly threatened her fellow housemates with punishment from "gangster friends".

Alexandra allegedly made the comment about gangsters while speaking to albino contestant Darnell last night, while a number of other housemates were in proximity.

According to Channel 4's transcript, while discussing the fact that she had been nominated, Alexandra told Darnell: "I'm not throwing water at anyone. It's bigger than that ... personal offence is never forgotten. Do you know what I mean?

"We are just inside the house. I've got a very, very, very, very, very strong team outside the house".

She added: "I just can't wait to see my mans and them and see what their plans are, who they got ... I'm not talking about those mans, I'm talking about my gangster friends. They got some instructions to follow out."

She added later: "I get to go out, see everyone's friends, I get to see their family. I get to do the shit that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow."
Angela Jain, Head of E4 and Big Brother at Channel 4, said: "Alex's comments will be widely interpreted as having been intended to intimidate. Other housemates have said they found her comments to be threatening and we believe that is the reasonable conclusion for them to have reached given the way Alex has behaved previously.

"Big Brother has very clear rules about housemates' conduct and that kind of behaviour is not acceptable.

"She has already been spoken to twice about her behaviour, and, like all housemates, was clearly informed before entering the house that she faced eviction if she acted in an unacceptable manner."

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
She is clearly an evil, vindictive arrogant bitch.

Her argument with Mohammed was a ridiculous attempt to try and belittle him using Islam as a weapon but she just came across as a hypocrite of the highest order!!

Stupid Cow

Spot on mate.

Also she had said to Mohammed about Rex speaking to him like shit (when all Rex said was don't put raw chicken on the kitchen top) and then she speaks to him like she did on yesterdays show! Pot Kettle Black...

Absolute Dick of a woman

Mohammed = :afro:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
She is clearly an evil, vindictive arrogant bitch.

Her argument with Mohammed was a ridiculous attempt to try and belittle him using Islam as a weapon but she just came across as a hypocrite of the highest order!!

Stupid Cow

Interesting that as an ex LAP DANCER she should find Mohammed putting a blouse on to be such an affront to Islam.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I blame the Muslims

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Mohammed did attempt to make the point about her choice of attire being an affront to Islam, in response to her comments...she didn't appear to hear him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here