Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everywhere we Go - Made a come back lasy Saturday

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Was pleasing to hear the 'Go left go Left' song getting a small airing on Saturday. Tried to join in from the West Stand Upper but it seemed like not many people knew it. Would be great to get it going more often and louder. :clap:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Was pleasing to hear the 'Go left go Left' song getting a small airing on Saturday. Tried to join in from the West Stand Upper but it seemed like not many people knew it. Would be great to get it going more often and louder. :clap:

Think you'll find many, many hundreds, if not more in the WSU know it... just weren't singing it.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Must admit when I heard it last Saturday, it brought back memories of the old North Stand at the Goldstone.
Hadn't heard it in years.
Nice one!

Lewesian Seagull

Jul 13, 2003
Lewes

Loved hearing that again, certainly bought back North Stand memories. I'm WSU and most of the blokes around me remember it. Perhaps we should try and get it going up there.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Loved hearing that again, certainly bought back North Stand memories. I'm WSU and most of the blokes around me remember it. Perhaps we should try and get it going up there.

Those fellas that sing the Adam El Abd song are our best bet, get them leading it and it will take off !!

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
from my hazy memory

" have you seen the muppet show"
" at selhurt park you whatch them go" ?????

and

" he shot he scoorred"
" It must be ower peter ward"
Go left go left etc etc

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I didn't realise that "go left, go right, go pick up the sticks" is also a scouts song

*cue away fan with homophobic joke*

I always thought it was "quick up the steps" ie running up the steps from the turnstyle to the entrance to the North Stand

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Only ever sung this song following the Albion on away day mini buses in the 90's, and on a PGL holiday when i was 10, slightly different version then though.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I believe the words are:

Go left go left
Your left right left
Go left go right go pick up the sticks go left go right go left
Everywhere we go
People one and all
For who we are
and so we tell them
We are the famous
The famous Brighton
So f*** off Palace
Or you will die
you will die you will die you will die !!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I believe the words are:

Go left go left
Your left right left
Go left go right go pick up the sticks go left go right go left
Everywhere we go
People one and all
For who we are
and so we tell them
We are the famous
The famous Brighton
So f*** off Palace
Or you will die
you will die you will die you will die !!!

People one and all = People want to know...shirley?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Was quality to do a good rentition of it.

Most didn't know the first couple of verses but by the time it got to the classic "wherever we go" bit quite alot joined in. Would be good to make it a weekly occurance, fair play to the bloke at the back for doing it well -very clear and loud :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here