Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everywhere was Blue & White - my pictures

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
For those of you who are interested that's Fatbadger in the see you jimmy hat and the handsome one with the Saltire (Scottish flag) is me.:D

Nice to meet you Roz - great pics

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Willow said:
Fantastic shots as always, Roz. Timco had more photos of girls though. :lolol:

And there would have been far more if the lens and camera were working outside the ground properly.

Well i'm single what can i say.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
trainhome19.jpg

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Willow said:
Fantastic shots as always, Roz. Timco had more photos of girls though. :lolol:

Odd that!
Unfortunately, not having got a taste for chewing the Axminster - so to speak - means that I keep forgetting to focus quite so closely on some of the "action" that you boys enjoy!!

*note to self - must do better next season*

:lolol:

But thanks to you all for your patience while I sorted the hacking problem. A hacking that singled out the Cardiff pics. So while I realise that the Red Army were gutted to lose on Sunday, there are limits, y'know!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here