Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everywhere was Blue & White - my pictures

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
You've all probably got "Cardiff pictures" overload now! So I hesitate to add to the strain...;)

However, mine are a little different (being the usual arty-farty "reportage" looking stuff I turn in) because I was aiming to recreate the atmosphere of yesterday by featuring the people who were there - rather than attempting to capture much of the match action. Being about 200mm short of a telephoto lens-worth to take pictures of the quality I'd have been happy with, I've left those "on the pitch" shots to those who weren't challenged by the task of trying to conceal a lens the size of of the Hubble Telescope about their persons as they went through the turnstiles! Although I was tremendously impressed with the helpfulness of the stewards who accommodated my quite outrageous equipment given the "rules" about these things!

But enough photographic rabbit...

THE PICTURES ARE HERE

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely fantastic pictures roz luv, brings it all back again! Just can't get enough of those Marvellous Scenes :D

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
class as usual roz

thanks

ps - i enjoyed the sing song with krispies - made my day!

i particularly liked the 'in your croyden slumbs, your mum's on the game and your dad's in the nick, you can't get a job cause you're too f***ing thick'

heard it before but it makes me smile - wont say what was in the last verse - something about grannys i believe:lolol:

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
Excellent stuff (as always) and youve got your own message board too. I really dont know how you could have held steady with a camera for the goal (a great pic although knight is out of shot). What happened to the camera in the celebratory melee that followed ???

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Absolutley superb pics!

:clap2: :clap2:

Just finished uploading mine, the ones I took after leon scored are a bit blurred coz I was shaking :jester:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
cheeseroll said:
Excellent stuff (as always) and youve got your own message board too. I really dont know how you could have held steady with a camera for the goal (a great pic although knight is out of shot). What happened to the camera in the celebratory melee that followed ???

For some strange reason, I find penalties a deal less nerve-wracking when I'm behind a camera lens because I can switch into "photographer mode" rather than "nervous wreck" mode! I was sorry not to get Knight in shot but my choice was between getting the goal at all or getting a spot of netting obscured by the fuzzy outline of the chap in front of me since I had only had a very small "window" in which to get the shot composed! The camera came through the celebratory melee unscathed since it's Very Tough and I keep a Very Tough hold on it - although it's probably left bruises on the chests of those people who jumped around celebrating with me!!!

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Roz, is there a problem on the site? I've tried several times now and all I get is the message "Aquilo que não te mata, te fortalece!"

I can handle Welsh but Portugese(?) is beyond me :)

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I couldn't open them - no foreign languages thank goodness, just a black background and a little "X". :nono:

Trish

Jul 5, 2003
I'm having a problems aswell. Huge disappointment - I wanted to see your pics before leaving for work, Roz.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Spicy said:
I couldn't open them - no foreign languages thank goodness, just a black background and a little "X". :nono:

Yes, the front page is there, Roz, but you can't open them.

Ps are you going to do a CD of them?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Gwylan said:
Roz, is there a problem on the site? I've tried several times now and all I get is the message "Aquilo que não te mata, te fortalece!"

I can handle Welsh but Portugese(?) is beyond me :)

NO WAY!! I cannot get the pictures!!!
:nono: :censored:

tonebha

Jul 11, 2003
can’t see ’em!!!

same problems as those above :(

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Me too, can't see them. Black screen with Mirror Team written accross the middle.:cry:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
HELP!!!!
I've been hacked!!!
Bastards!

(I'm currently awaiting instructions from guys who host the site because I can't even ftp anything to over-ride the hacking)

What the bizarre message apparently means is "If this doesn't kill you it'll strengthen you". I'm feeling particularly strong at the moment. And particularly MURDEROUS!
:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here