Jul 5, 2003
An injury free McCammon

Jul 20, 2003
overly simplistic but:

Savage's record this season was 27 appearances yielding 4 goals

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
I liked Andy Naylor's comment in The Argus: "You never knew whether Bas was going to beat three players or fall over." Didn't he used to beat three players, then fall over?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Won the ball at millwall, nice turn, beat a player or 2 then ran the ball out for a throw in.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I'm glad Bas has gone as this whole contract saga showed that he's more interested in the £££'s than the club.
Alex Revell showed what he can do over the last 2 games and thanks to Bas's greed he got his chance so cheers Bas and goodbye:bigwave:

Revell seems to me to be the type of player who loves his game and to be paid is just a bonus. Bas could do well to learn from this and I am glad that DK stood his ground.

Also, you have to wonder whether Bas would have put the effort in week in week out had he had the security of a new longer deal or would he have just taken the money and slowly disappeared in and out of the reserves?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
His slagging of the club on line saying the clubs offer was an insult (the argus website)

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
The word legend applied to Bas Savage is an insult to all the people who were far better than him and far more influential and who even then weren't legends at teh club.

He did a job, for a while, not that well and got too big for his boots.

Move on. End of.......

PS Bas Savage=legend - are you a wind up? Or just backward?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here