Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everyones Opinion on Savage

bas_savage=legend

Dec 20, 2007
i think he is good but never has chances io think he is a confidence player and is low on confidence at the moment:falmer::ascarf::falmer::ascarf::falmer::ascarf::falmerspi:falmerspi

bas_savage=legend

Dec 20, 2007
just looked on bbc website and found out he has left i think we definetly should of re signd him now weve got revell and forster but on the bench who have we got robo can play there but not prolific better as a midfielder what are we gonna do next recall gatting who is awfull in my opinion

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
just looked on bbc website and found out he has left i think we definetly should of re signd him now weve got revell and forster but on the bench who have we got robo can play there but not prolific better as a midfielder what are we gonna do next recall gatting who is awfull in my opinion

Gatting is going to be in the squad tomorrow, and yes there was lots of drama surrounding Bas' situation......look at the news on the official site and in the argus. But he still has just over an hour to sign for us :bigwave:

bas_savage=legend

Dec 20, 2007
cheers ill look now cant believe it gatting in the squad hope he signs i prefer revell but hes a good bench player what do you think about the situation seagull4life

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
cheers ill look now cant believe it gatting in the squad hope he signs i prefer revell but hes a good bench player what do you think about the situation seagull4life

first time anyone has reffered to me by my username, i really do need a better one!

I think of course Revell deserves to start, wish Bas would sign for us though but he has had many chances to do so, personally think he might be off to Palace (why else the red & blue hair and crying in the change rooms?) for more money and higher level of football.

Gatting on the bench is just a case of us losing 3 or 4 players and being very thin at the moment.

bas_savage=legend

Dec 20, 2007
cheers ill look now hope he signs for us gatting wont do nothing for us i prefer revll 2 savage but savage is a good bench player i will be gutted if he leaves please sign bas:ascarf:

bas_savage=legend

Dec 20, 2007
first time anyone has reffered to me by my username, i really do need a better one!

I think of course Revell deserves to start, wish Bas would sign for us though but he has had many chances to do so, personally think he might be off to Palace (why else the red & blue hair and crying in the change rooms?) for more money and higher level of football.

Gatting on the bench is just a case of us losing 3 or 4 players and being very thin at the moment.
good point what was that hair about at millwall i no we are short but what other strikers do we have hopefully we will bring in a free agent or something in the transfer window

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here

here's a late christmas gift from me:

,,,,,,,,,,,,..............::::;;;!!!!

don't use them all at once!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here