Everyone is signing up to the Brizzle forum lol

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
http://www.otib.co.uk

busy harping on about how we wound them up after the play off final

thats NOTHING like how they wound us up before the play off final

loads of wankers on that board , so unless it gets heavy i'm not bothering with it.....

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Email Address: (@hotmail/@msn/@yahoo/@gmail are not permitted )

What's up with that? ???

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
basically won't allow any e-mail addresses that can't be traced back / changed easily

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
get that we8thegas for me , he sound like a right GOON :angry:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
junior said:
Just tried to join but it wont let me.Something about my e-mail address:(

It probablyhas to be traceable like your service provider one or work/uni. They don't allow freebie web based ones because you can just keep opening new ones with fake details.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Leave the lower league farmers to be,im sure we will meet them next season anyway.:clap: :drink:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Turkey said:
Seriously, I've always found them to be a decent bunch.
You seem to get a decent amount of respect on there Turkey, fairplay.

What gets me is it's all sour grapes. Of course they're pissed off, we bloody beat them. Same as with Hereford fans, they went down. I didn't hear much gloating after Play-Off final, but if there was it's understandable...we f***ing won. As if they'd have walked quietly off down the street, heads down, if they'd won!! :shootself

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I had a browse through the forum and well done to the BHA supporters who have tried to defend the club there.

Personally I can't be bothered joining because I could've give a rats arse about Bristol City and what they think of us.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
junior said:
Just tried to join but it wont let me.Something about my e-mail address:(

NSC is the same.

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
I See on the thread about 5 most hated teams we pop up a fair few times! :lolol:

And according to one guy we are all 'nasty chavvy fans'!:

"3) Brighton (Absolutely despise them. Not just because of the way they fluked promotion at our expense last season, but because they have nasty chavvy fans who don't know when to shut up, and because of the way they are manipulating the media and the local government to get the green light for their new stadium. They are a disgrace."

Sour grapes anyone? :lol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...funny that, if we had been manipulating the media and local government surely we would have been in the new stadium years ago, not playing in an athletics track almost eight years after leaving the Goldstone.

Maybe he has a point on the chavvy bit, perhaps we should have a dress code, rule one "no burberry"...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here