Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everyone has a book in them! what would yours be?

Just give a brief description of the book you would write,if you have no book within just reply BOOKLESS!
My book would be called the TUNNEL OF SIN it would be about a driver crashing and getting thrown from his open top sports car going down ditchling beacon,he would be badly injured but able to crawl into a tunnel and within the tunnel he would meet DR C,A RABBIT,THE CRIPPLED CROW AND THOUSANDS OF BLIND CHINESE CHILDREN. The tunnel would be in total darkness and he would crawl through the tunnel for eternity.:moo:

WHATS YOUR BOOK?BE BRIEF PLEASE

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
are_u_on_drugs.jpg

An extract from the tunnnel of sin!
THE CHINESE CHILDREN DANCED AND DANCED AND THE AS ONE ASKED DR C WHAT HE THOUGHT OF THEIR SPLENDID DANCE!
ALTHOUGH THE CHINESE CHILDREN WERE TOTALY BLIND AND THE THE TUNNEL WAS PITCH BLACK, DR C SAID THAT WAS A WONDERFUL DANCE! A WONDERFUL DANCE!
DR C COULD BE VERY KIND SOMETIMES,THE CRIPPLED CROW LIMP PAST HIM CURSING THE SUSSEX AMBULANCE SERVICE.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've always thought I'd like to give writing a go one day. Some sort of dystopian novel along the lines of Margret Attwood's 'Oryx & Crake' or Huxley's 'Brave New World'. Not really formed a real idea about it yet, but taking their thoughts regarding the ultimate outcome of genetic engineering and selection, along with perhaps Nietzsche's Zarathustra finally overcoming mankind to start up a genetically modified version of the Übermensch.

Either that or a crime novel set in Brighton...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
An extract from the tunnnel of sin!
THE CHINESE CHILDREN DANCED AND DANCED AND THE AS ONE ASKED DR C WHAT HE THOUGHT OF THEIR SPLENDID DANCE!
ALTHOUGH THE CHINESE CHILDREN WERE TOTALY BLIND AND THE THE TUNNEL WAS PITCH BLACK, DR C SAID THAT WAS A WONDERFUL DANCE! A WONDERFUL DANCE!
DR C COULD BE VERY KIND SOMETIMES,THE CRIPPLED CROW LIMP PAST HIM CURSING THE SUSSEX AMBULANCE SERVICE.

Should Lewis Carroll worry about the competition?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I would write a book entitled: "My lovely horse"

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I don't know about the book, but the movie of the book would star Keira Knightley, with a brief cameo by the author :thumbsup:

Last edited:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
My struggle with alcoholism entitled "The Wrath of Grapes".

Just give a brief description of the book you would write,if you have no book within just reply BOOKLESS!
My book would be called the TUNNEL OF SIN it would be about a driver crashing and getting thrown from his open top sports car going down ditchling beacon,he would be badly injured but able to crawl into a tunnel and within the tunnel he would meet DR C,A RABBIT,THE CRIPPLED CROW AND THOUSANDS OF BLIND CHINESE CHILDREN. The tunnel would be in total darkness and he would crawl through the tunnel for eternity.:moo:

WHATS YOUR BOOK?BE BRIEF PLEASE

Harvey's "Bonfire Boy" is a great pint but I wouldn't recommend drinking more than one, Rev.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Mine would be a children's book about the adventures of a super squirrel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here