Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Well Mitoma hello

Straight out from the back and very fast on the counter attack cf to last season - no flapping around recycling passes - Minteh and Mitoma killer.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Dam we have scored….ive read this thread and i just don’t believe it…..someone is fibbing …..we can’t be winning
I think we're going to be exhausted this year - both fans and players. Looks as though we can score out of nothing - but also play quite sloppily. It's going to be exciting.

Must say Hooper is having a good game (so far).

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It’s likely to be tough for any team at Goodson this year. Many of us remember how The Goldstone became a fortress on the run in during our final season there. The imminent loss of a much loved home just galvanised everybody involved.

I’ve a fair few toffee minded friends and even the ones who’ve not made a match in years are making sure they’ll get there at least once this season. There’s going to be blood and thunder all season long.
Indeed they won’t their last five home games without conceding a goal

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Who was the player who played the ball out of defence instead of letting Steele collect? That was very good play.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Well it is the Everton I expected. All long balls and huge physicality when they don't have the ball.
How can they play long balls when they don’t have the ball?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Clearly Minteh

images.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here