Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Tough this. Big half time coming up. They have dangerous players and I'd really worry about Maupay coming on. We have a very strong bench. Lallana for Sarmiento would make sense.
Great call. Lallana is supreme when it comes to controlling the game. Perhaps give Jeremy 15mins first though.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Pretty impressive first half. Deserve to be winning.

Sanchez having a good game.

Ferguson looking really confident and able, at just 18. Very exciting prospect.

Sarmiento less so, but perhaps an unfamiliar role.

Mitoma... just awesome.

March... likewise.

We're looking good. Hoping we can see this out. Can see Ferguson getting a goal...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Ok first half, certainly some room for improvement especially in midfield. Would like to see Ali Mac or Lallana fairly early.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
So why didn't he blow whistle when Mitoma went down, would've saved Fergie getting a yellow ???
Not consistent
It wasn't a head injury. Mitoma needs to learn to hold his head if we are going to get cynical.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Lallana or Alexis on for Sarmiento soon would be good

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Tough this. Big half time coming up. They have dangerous players and I'd really worry about Maupay coming on. We have a very strong bench. Lallana for Sarmiento would make sense.
I was concerned at the start that we didn't have more solid experience in the midfield - maybe some nous needed from Lallana. Then again... I know nothing 🤷‍♂️😂

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Everton were similar last season, lots of nasty, cheap tackles and a general air of grievance from both players and fans.
Still bit of a throwback club, along with Leeds and Burnley, where thuggery is an acceptable norm and seen as something of an ’edge’….
One of the more satisfying places to win (if you can).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here