Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Can't complain about the result tonight . Bloody brilliant :albion2:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Wonderful! Just wonderful!

Soak it in, these are seriously special times!
Yep, until Feb 1st by which time I fully expect the financial dopers to have raided us again! Council needs to secure the Pier at this rate…

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Really want a clean sheet. We don't keep enough at the moment. Greedy a bit I know.
The softest of softest penalties. Dunk couldn't cut it out, Pervis has only got one leg than Bob dives in with no need. No way Iwobi would score if he was the only player on the pitch. Sanchez then over dives! Think our lack of clean sheets will be a theme that will hold us back a bit.

But HOW far have we come when we absolutely batter and toy with Everton away and I'm writing about this. Have that.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Didn't lamptey get pulled back before the pen?

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Stellar performance all round - we looked dangerous on and off the ball tonight against a team that looked increasingly desperate and out played - Our AMs are doing what they are supposed to - scoring goals and Ferguson has ‘come of age’ as a PL1 quality striker. March again showing his detractors that he is a great all rounder. Mitoma unbelievable- already worth 10 x what we paid for him - welcome back to our WC winner, great saves by Sanchez (he will be more upset than anyone about the pen) and 4 goals scored in a PL away match for the first time.

‘Let’s take the positives’ and not pick holes in a great win! 👏

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Sky Sports news currently discussing "whats gone wrong for Everton" and "every time Brighton went forward Everton came back at them".

WTF game were they watching?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here