Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
I think we need to question Potter's management on the game. It's been clear to me that Bisouma has been way off today and Connolly out if his depth again yet nothing has changed.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
now ****ing put it in the box

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
They had 8 players behind the ball about 30 seconds earlier. Ridiculous that we can't defend from a position like that.

Our 'death by a thousand cuts' passing style doesn't matter when we get slashed to pieces.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
They’re tearing us a new one

Just before the goal we were having a real good spell. I honestly think promoting White into the first team is a major mistake. Webster doesn't look comfortable on the left of the three and White just let's people pass through him at the moment. Either go back to a back 4 or swap Veltman in for White. Boy needs to prove himself, not just get in the team because mighty Leeds say he was amazing at a much lower level

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Beaten by 3 teams better than us this season, but with a whole heap of bad luck and some abysmal defending not helping ourselves. Tough league is this one, brutal run of fixtures.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Dunk and Ryan go for same ball and miss it Webster has already been left his player to cover the centre and leaves his player with an open goal....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here