Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just cashed out with a £63 profit in my insurance bet on an Everton win. The bookies were offering almost evens this week. I thought that was generous for a mega spender against a team that's stinking the PL out with Fulham when it comes to defending.

Until GP and the players sort out how to stop conceding goal after goal, this is proving financially rewarding.

Next game Veltman for White for me. All the blackmail Leeds shite shouldn’t earn him an automatic starting spot

August West

Jul 30, 2013
We won the only match I thought we had a chance in quite convincingly. I’m reserving judgment until we’ve played some teams around our level.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Been poor but worth remembering what we are up against, so far this season we’ve lost to a Chelsea team who have spent about 200M this summer, Manchester United and an Everton team who have won every game this year.

Doesn’t excuse basic errors, but we have had a bloody tough start to the season.

Indeed, or to quote Chris de Burgh:
“Don't pay the ferryman,
Don't even fix a price,
Don't pay the ferryman,
Until he gets you to the other side"

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Been poor but worth remembering what we are up against, so far this season we’ve lost to a Chelsea team who have spent about 200M this summer, Manchester United and an Everton team who have won every game this year.

Doesn’t excuse basic errors, but we have had a bloody tough start to the season.

Agreed. But we don’t half make it easy for sides by gifting them goals over and over again.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
If we don’t sort out our defending we will not be too good to go down

it seems like shooting "AWAY" at the top of your voice isn't actually tantamount to successfully defending a corner......we have let ourselves down badly again today after matching and being better than everton for spells our defence has definitely been at fault today ....3-3 ...??

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
That’s just nonsense. Webster has been by far the best of the three all season.

White might be good on the ball but there are serious doubts about his defending.

Keep up [emoji2] talking about today not all season.

I agree with you on that he has been the best so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
That corner.......lol. How shit was that!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What the **** are we doing with our set plays ffs Potter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here