NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
My heart bleeds for them.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im 100% sure that if someone with serious money and a SERIOUS bid came in like those at Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea then Kenwright would step aside.

Careful what you wish for or you end up like Blackburn with Venkys and publicity stunts like "we are trying to sign Ronaldinho" and "we have given the manager £5m to spend on players" whoope f***ing do.

Hate to ay it but Everton will FOREVER be in Liverpools shadow.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Personally I'd feel pretty hacked of if I was Kenwright. Everton have always struck me as well run club. Perhaps their fans would be happier if they'd overspent and done a Leeds or a Leicester or ......

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Wouldn't be surprised to see Bill Kenwright on the march too, he HAS been trying to sell the club for ages. Everton fans do appear to be idiots.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Wouldn't be surprised to see Bill Kenwright on the march too, he HAS been trying to sell the club for ages. Everton fans do appear to be idiots.

From my Everton supporting colleagues I understand that the directors are holding out for an unrealistic price for their shares.

They are unlikely to ever get what they are demanding but have no funds themselves so it's all in limbo.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Who are they going to sell to ? The Venkys are taking Blackburn to the Championship, Lerner wants out at Villa, the Glazers have saddled Man U with loads of debt and put the prices up by loads, for every Man City there are more disasters going on.

Why can't they be satisfied with what they have rather than risk losing it all ?

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Who are they going to sell to ? The Venkys are taking Blackburn to the Championship, Lerner wants out at Villa, the Glazers have saddled Man U with loads of debt and put the prices up by loads, for every Man City there are more disasters going on.

Why can't they be satisfied with what they have rather than risk losing it all ?

Completely agree

Kenwright is above all an Everton supporter and would always look to the best interests of the club. I think it is the green eyed monster emerging amongst the fans looking for a quick fix of massive investment as per Man City. Understandable but you should always be careful what you wish for in case you end up with owners who promise a lot but deliver little.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here