Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever seen an Albion player out shopping ?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I was once in a fruit and veg shop in Kemp Town, having just placed the last of the shops oranges in my basket when Justin Fashanu crept up behind be and pinched my cumquats.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I think I saw Chris May with his girlfriend in Churchill Square once.

Well actually he caught me perving over his girlfriend. I realised a few minutes later why he was familiar.

He was a right short arse.

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Seen OGH in Harlow with his missus and also El Bad in River Island in Brighton both within 2 weeks of each other.

Think it was them stalking me......

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
also used to see CKR and Leon around and about Churchill Sq

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Like others i cant remember the last time i wes in town without seeing COCKS hanging about! (the last time being Monday)

Big Malcom Stewart used to come into my last place of work and buy a pork pie, bottle of pepsi (diet) and the sun, always the same every day!

Oh and ive seen a few other players about the place!

Edit: And i coach GODS son football!

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
Never seen any out shopping.

But I did see Mark McCammon and Alexis Nicolas in a BURGER KING in a service station on the M1 on the way back from the Leeds away game a couple of years ago!! Honest!!

A True Sportsman's post-match meal :lolol:

reuters

Feb 15, 2007
Brighton
seen jake and cox around town.
saw see CKR buying something in town the day he left us. thought it was odd that he wasn't with the team.

oh and my dad saw mcghee in waitrose last week buying fish

Porky

Oct 5, 2003
Ontario. Canada
About 24 years ago I saw Gary Nelson with his wife and family in Western Road.
He wished me a pleasant visit to the U.K. A real unassuming and pleasant young man.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
How strange - I have actually seen quite a few players shopping over the last few weeks:

Kuipers in Envy in Churchill square
Joe Gatting outside Virgin in churchill square

And on Sunday I saw Sam Rents in Tesco on the Droveway in Hove. We were both in the queue behind Preston from the ordinary boys and Chantelle was outside in a black 4x4 with a little doggy on her lap.

Wow - what a celebrity life I lead :lol:

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
el-abd in natwest, dean cox on his way to shopping old man saw danny cullip in garden pride

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Saw Chappers shopping in the Lewes Road Sainsbury's in the early 90's. He bought lots Nik Naks (the crisps) and lots of dog food. He was also very spotty, but I didn't point out that he should lay off the nik naks.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
OGH, both Kerrys, Jakey and Alex Revell all shop at least semi-regularly at my place of work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here