Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever met someone thought the internet?

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Everyone agrees it was a funny post. No one is licking his arse and no one is following Steward. He was just the first to respond!

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Yes, not for shagging though obviously.

While we are on the subject of shagging am I the only NSCer that finds your avatar somewhat suggestive assuming that is you in the picture on the bed....

Or have I just got sex on the brain:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Met some people off a swingers site but we gave that up as we thought it was a bit dodgy. Also met up with a couple of Japanese girls for a Depeche mode gig in St Petersburg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Can see why somebody would get no-strings shagging off the internet but it's a bit sad looking for love isn't it? I always thought that if you are so desperate that you need to trawl through a website to find some hole then you will probably just settle for what you find and kid yourself and others that it is love when chances are it is just despertion and the fear of being alone.

Could be wreong though. I often am.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Can see why somebody would get no-strings shagging off the internet but it's a bit sad looking for love isn't it? I always thought that if you are so desperate that you need to trawl through a website to find some hole then you will probably just settle for what you find and kid yourself and others that it is love when chances are it is just despertion and the fear of being alone.

Could be wreong though. I often am.

What about those that started off looking for a no strings shag but then it developed into more? I certainly didnt expect to be with my gf 16 months on after the first time we met.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
What about those that started off looking for a no strings shag but then it developed into more? I certainly didnt expect to be with my gf 16 months on after the first time we met.

Get this feeling of Deja Vu. Actually apart from anything else I have met quite a few people through the internet and have been to a lot of places that I would never have dreamed of had I not done so. I've also had a lot of experiences, some good, some not so good, which many people on here haven't done.

Been interesting though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here