Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever had a role in a school play?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
I was The Pied Piper in the Pied Piper of Hamelin and Joseph in Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat :)

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

How was the eye outpatients?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
SJ's Love Monkey said:
King Neptune at Junior School, armed with trident and everything!!

:clap2:

H&S wouldnt allow that sort of thing now- a trident .....Oh and the fact that you were a King....horrendously sexist and demeaning to the other "young adults"

You would now be " person of indeterminate gender and colour, fully elected to the post of leader with special responsibility towards the sea and all its miriad of creatures, both Gay, Lesbian and not homophobic or racist, oh no, and your symbol of office, not in anyway sharp or pointy three pronged stick"

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Bry Nylon said:
I was a fudge packer.
:lolol:

sadly my actings like my football, art, general athleticness and other extra ciricular activities - shite

so no major performances - probably some navity when i was very young but i was probably crap!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
i was CAPTAIN ZAPP in some made up story. upon which me and my crew travelled to a planret of aliens.

i shot them as they looked scary, despiter my crew saying we shouldnt as we should not judge them on looks. i didnt GIVE A f*** COS IM A BAD-ASS

i was also a chef in that story about the witches.

I remember being one of your crew. :lolol: If only I could find the old script for that.. :lolol: :D :D :lolol: :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Dave the Gaffer said:
H&S wouldnt allow that sort of thing now- a trident .....Oh and the fact that you were a King....horrendously sexist and demeaning to the other "young adults"

You would now be " person of indeterminate gender and colour, fully elected to the post of leader with special responsibility towards the sea and all its miriad of creatures, both Gay, Lesbian and not homophobic or racist, oh no, and your symbol of office, not in anyway sharp or pointy three pronged stick"

Unfortunately Dave that is a sad fact

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
aint it the truth

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I played Zeus, lord of the gods, in some story i do not know the title of. I had yellow Lois cords and a gold ellesse tracksuit top (the costume had to be arranged by me) and a painted silver crown of thorns on my scalp. During my performance i choked on a bunch of grapes. The audience clapped and chuckled as i struggled for air. Ahh parents.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Meade's_Ball said:
I played Zeus, lord of the gods, in some story i do not know the title of. I had yellow Lois cords and a gold ellesse tracksuit top (the costume had to be arranged by me) and a painted silver crown of thorns on my scalp. During my performance i choked on a bunch of grapes. The audience clapped and chuckled as i struggled for air. Ahh parents.

And a pair of Nike Bruin sneakers and Sergio Tacchini Tennis top?!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Cadiz Seagull said:
I was the 5 of spades in Alice in Wonderland way back when God was a boy.

And any minute now Commander will be posting to brag about his show-stopping death scene as one of the brothers in Joseph :eek:

Can't say that now you were the 5 of a card suit!!

Lush

Mods' Pet
I seem to remember at Westdene Primary there was a phase of putting on the Daniel Jazz, the Christmas Jazz and other "musicals written for schools".

I was a lion in the Daniel Jazz and we got to perform it at some kind of inter-school festival at the Dome. Most of the boys in the class stood in a half-circle and "acted" being the bars of the cage and even that was a bit of a stretch for some of them. :lolol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Biscuit said:
I remember being one of your crew. :lolol: If only I could find the old script for that.. :lolol: :D :D :lolol: :lolol:

alien1:ahhhhh
crw member 4: hes dead
captain zapp:take that f*** face

i think thats roughly how it went:lolol:

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
:lolol:

You should have seen me back in Year 3. My performance as 'Door number 2' in the school nativity play. My most notable part in this play was when I was had to be knocked on and turn, revealing the person that wouldn't let Joseph and Mary in. I was pretty damn good at it :cool:

I had to this huge cardboard door strapped on my back, it was brilliant :clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I was Joseph in the junior school nativity play. :blush:

Dave the Gaffer said:
Quite right.

Ignore my earlier post about playing the Blind Beggar. I'm the Socially Excluded Person With Impaired Vision.

The picture is of last year's performance - the Archbishop in Sleeping Beauty.

Stumpy Tim

I played the Prince in Cinderella at the famous Albourne Primary School Hall in 1986. Mrs Wilson decided that year to change the usual script so the Prince had to be a wimp. I got the part by putting on a lisp - very creative for a 10 year old budding actor I thought.

My Mum still says I should have carried on acting...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here