Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever had a 'like' by someone famous on Facebook?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Bit random I know but although most won't have a scooby, I got two likes from SLF drummer Steve Grantley. I was quite chuffed.

I'll get me coat...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Nope. Might help if I looked at my FB account more frequently than annually, I spose though.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Nope. Might help if I looked at my FB account more frequently than annually, I spose though.

I know a lot of people don't really get on with facebook, which is fair enough, but when, like me, you've spent a huge chunk of your life away from your 'hometown' it can be a great way of keeping in touch.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A Scottish former Journalist Of The Year follows my blog. I might be able to look HB&B in the eye one day.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I know a lot of people don't really get on with facebook, which is fair enough, but when, like me, you've spent a huge chunk of your life away from your 'hometown' it can be a great way of keeping in touch.

Yes, I realise now that my reply could be interpreted as dismissive of those that do use it. That wasn't my intent - apologies. I can easily see that it serves a very valuable purpose for many folk.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
This guy.The one on the right.

grumio.jpg

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Neville Staples of The Specials liked one of my photos on fb

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Get a few from Glen Matlock (sex Pistols) and John Rossell (glitter Band) and both wish me happy birthday.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nell McAndrew said I was funny :rolleyes:

scooter1

How soon is now?
I look after the social media accounts for our company, and am subsequently followed and liked by a lot of our very famous clients. This had lead to a lot of them 'following' my personal Twitter account which I only really use for Albion related info, and never actually post on

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bit random I know but although most won't have a scooby, I got two likes from SLF drummer Steve Grantley. I was quite chuffed.

I'll get me coat...

Who he ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here