Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with ?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
readingstockport said:
Yep, and it's horrible :nono:

especially when she also loves you but can't/won't leave her husband and children.
Good on her as you no there is plenty of girls out there to have fun with.:drink:

Is that so bad for her to stay with her husband and kids mmmmm:p

Had a few married woman myself and once one left her husband for me and i told her to f-off as it was to much.:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Had an urge once with my cousin but just an urge and also my bosses daughter is taking a liking to me aged 18 grrrrr.:nono:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How old are you Berkshire ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
An 18 year old has to be sorely tempting mate, surely ?.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yes gareth even a 16 y-o is tempting,but you have to draw the line,but after a few beers that goes out the window.:lolol:
I average between 20-23 age groups anyway,so guess a couple of years won't hurt,but thats my bosses daughter and i try not think about it although coming down a ladder with a short skirt on doesn't help grrrrrrrrr:angry:

How old are you gareth?????:drink:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
41 but I feel 20 in my head. I honestly think age makes little difference and young women are supposed to go for older men. I may however quite possibly be going through some sort of mid life crisis.

31 is no age at all my friend, fill yer boots !.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Gareth Glover said:
41 but I feel 20 in my head. I honestly think age makes little difference and young women are supposed to go for older men. I may however quite possibly be going through some sort of mid life crisis.

31 is no age at all my friend, fill yer boots !.
Thats great and you stay that way as feeling young is greatttt as your a long time dead.Yeah age doesn't rearly matter and yes these young girls love older mature men as most men there age are twats.:lolol:

I am a bit of a slapper anyway and have a few more to pop before rolling over:lolol: also lately im finding the older woman more entertaining sexually as they offer it pretty easy compared to younger birds mmmmmmm.

Your in a good age group and you can also go pretty young indeed as im sure you have tried or been there.:drink:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The ring on my finger deters me.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its hard my friend , its hard, especially in the summer with all these hotties in skimpy attire.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Wozza said:
Is this about that 18yo having sex with his mum? ???

Oh please shut up about that. I was in court for that, it was HORRID.

EDITS: I've just thought, it looks like I've put "I was in court for having sex with my mum" which is obviously not true. I was in court for the trial of the woman who had sex with her son.

And it was horrid.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here