Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever eaten a Rustlers? What did you think?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Don't EVER try the slightly cheaper variant product. The name escapes me, but it was in red and black packaging. It was foul and I can't bring myself to try anything similar ever again.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
I expect little and got less.

dreadful, dreadful fodder. the bap was soggy, the 'meat' was grim, it was nuclear hot and the sauce was harder than a rubiks cube to get in (god know how you do it pissed)

The serving suggestion on the packet suggested lettuce and a nice white plate.

i suggest a black bin bag.

Back to beans on toast

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
microwaved a quarter pounder in its original wrapping;
I really need to wear my glasses in the kitchen; despite everything, it was surprisingly good [without the cheese and ketchup though!]

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I had one once (well, one bite). Straight into the bin.

Its ALL about the Pot Noodle.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3588463 said:
Just had a curry one of then. Pot Noodles are the bomb. Best bit about them is if you don't fancy eating it, just let it go cold then you can f*** it instead.

The bonus is to leave the spunk in afterwards (using a spoon to blend it in) and offer it to a mate as one you've just made but cant be arsed to eat it. :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3588463 said:
Just had a curry one of then. Pot Noodles are the bomb. Best bit about them is if you don't fancy eating it, just let it go cold then you can f*** it instead.

Well, have your way with it while its still warm, surely.
Unless its a necrophiliac thing you've got going on there.

Last edited:

Wait, he has children from f***ing a Pot Noodle?

Have you met Russell?

Noodlehead.jpg

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Slightly off topic but here you go, free Burger and Chips at Yates.

http://www.weareyates.co.uk/joinus

Register to the site and you’ll be emailed a voucher to print off. Just hand it over at the bar when you order your meal. There is no catch/ no minimum spend so it really is a free lunch.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3588509 said:
Getting back onto topic however, if you're gonna f*** any cold food item these are champion:

cornedbeef300.jpg

Watch out for the sharp edges on the tin , unless you're into pain. :wink:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Slightly off topic but here you go, free Burger and Chips at Yates.

http://www.weareyates.co.uk/joinus

Register to the site and you’ll be emailed a voucher to print off. Just hand it over at the bar when you order your meal. There is no catch/ no minimum spend so it really is a free lunch.

Well, the catch is...you're in a Yates.

(and I've seen their kitchens)

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
They don't taste bad, but I felt full of SHAME last time I had one and can't bring myself to have one again.

I agree with this. Really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but I do feel embarrassed by the thought of buying one again, so I've just had the one.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
MY. GOD. :wozza:

I'd almost forgotten about Rustlers as they made my job at a petrol station hell. Having a microwave in view of the local scallies meant they wanted to heat them up immediately as soon they'd been bought - or not in the case of Haywards Heath's biggest chav who used to pop in quite a lot to see the fit girl i worked with. What a f***ing nightmare he was. It wasn't long before Euro 2004 and he got deported for hooliganism. :lolol: Someone will probably know who i'm on about but i'm not mentioning his name.:wrong:

They used to stink the shop out and i'll never eat one of those again. Disgusting.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Never tried one but would imagine on a par with a Withdean Burger (Except on cost!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here