Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever broken into a football ground?

ChutneyStirrer

Sep 14, 2003
A couple of times I went to the Goldstone with a mate from Blatch Mill at lunch time and broke into one of the kiosks..... made a few pence flogging Waggon Wheels and packets of popcorn back at school.....

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
Guinness Boy said:
A mate of mine who used to go away with us had a habit of pretending to be a mid Sussex journo and getting press passes. At Rotherhan he managed this to perfection and got in the press box for the game. The piece de resistance was the fact he was wearing an Addidas coat beloved of reserve team coaches.

We won 1-0 at Milmoor with a Codner goal in front of us and at the end of the game this bloke comes striding down fron the press box to meet the rest of us. The team are applauding us and he joins them and gets his hand shook by one bloke who thought he was part of the BHA backroom team. All the time the Rotherham stewards don't have a clue!

God the dreaded Ian Fennall.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Must confess to breaking into readings elm park at least 20 times and stealing shite loads with the lads.:lolol:

Also 6 of us broke into notts f last year while pissed and rung people up while stood in the centre circle.
Bloody hard work getting into forest grrrrrrrrrrr!:lolol:

On holiday in Spain in 86 - strolling around Madrid and we couldn't face the queues to get into the Pado so we stroll up the road to the Beunabeu (spelling!) and just walk through an open gate........................................... sat in the dugouts, praned around on the pitch (no goals up so didn't miss not having aball too much)

Fantastic ground.

I've got a pic of me under the Club de Futbol Real Madrid sign that was outside

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Should we organise sum sort of attack on a football ground? How about all us nscers go up to the Withdean tommorow night and have a kick about?

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I used to bunk into The Dripping Pan (Lewes) every week during the early '80's as my pocket money didn't cover the 50p entrance fee, a coke, mars bar & crisps!!

:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here