Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever been stabbed in the back at work?

richm999

Jan 13, 2010
I was told that Matt Hicks knows how to sharpen a knife and was instrumental in the departure of Wilkins, Kenworthy, Chapman etc - anyone know anymore about this? True?

Well you will be pleased to know that Matt has resigned from the club after nearly 20yrs service.
I would like to say thanks for all that you have done and setup for the Albion youngsters that support the club. Shame as he has done so much. Good luck in the future.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well you will be pleased to know that Matt has resigned from the club after nearly 20yrs service.
I would like to say thanks for all that you have done and setup for the Albion youngsters that support the club. Shame as he has done so much. Good luck in the future.

Did the honourable thing then so to speak

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Got stabbed in the back last week at work..... two of my office staff made an official complaint abotu me without me knowing anything about it... I mean zilch zero nothing... complete and utter surprsise... turns out they wanted me out of the office so they could get one of their friends in... turns put now that 90% there wont be any moved so looks like we'll be stuck with each other at least another six months..... relations really low because I made a counter offical complaint about them for not approaching me... which results in lots of shouting and screaming from them before they accepted they had not given me proper warning.

TBH no surprise.... always going to happen in a closed work space.

D

Deleted User X18H

Resigned really???

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Surely someone with 20 years service deserved an official press release when they left.

Besides we have had press releases when the Physio decided to call his dog "Rooney" so this is far more important ?

D

Deleted User X18H

Surely someone with 20 years service deserved an official press release when they left.

Besides we have had press releases when the Physio decided to call his dog "Rooney" so this is far more important ?

Want a shovel Beachy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here