Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever Been Ejected From A Ground?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If a steward singles you out for trouble, I have found the best bet is to start shouting back as loud as you can, so fans turn their heads, or (in my case) the Police arrive to sort out the confrontation.

This was a Priestfield. It could have happened at Withdean with one of the stewards though. And we nearly all got thrown out at Old Trafford. The problem in Manchester was a language problem, a frequent problem that has occurred at Hereford (Midland Police) as well.

Threatened with being thrown out at Bramhall Lane when we loist 5-4 after a steward saw me provocatively raise a camera to my eye with the intent of taking a picture.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
was thrown out of doncasters ground when we played them in 1998. that was when ken richardson was destroying the club (quite literally) and there was supposed to be a peaceful demo on the pitch at half time, rovers fans handing round flyers in the pub before the game.

to cut a long story short i ended up in the home end in front of the directors box. after some anti-richardson chanting etc i was hauled out by a couple of coppers and dragged unceremoniously down the touchline and into a waiting police van, losing my right shoe in the process.

was gutted when i came out, having missed our first away win for about 6 months!

Robbo

Thrown out at ipswich last season. Was as pissed as a ****, and the official reason why i was chucked out was "being foul and incitive to home fans".

That was complete bollocks, even tho i was pissed right up. The real reason was because a steward took a dislike to me and me mate (cheese), so hence he was a ****. I could understand if i was subsequently banned form two home games if the reason was "being pissed" in a football ground (coz i was) but i cannot, and never will except the reason they stated on the letter.

Saying that, i have vowed never again to crack open cans of wife beater and 8am.

8.30am is now the earliest time for all that! :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I was thrown from the grounds of St Marys Churc when I was about 8 . . . .my mate I was with pissed on the front door and the vicar caught us !!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
that reminds me . . .I was ejected from the members terrace at the Madras Cricket Club for not wearing a collar . . . .I had to stay in the bar . . . .what a bastard of a day that was ! :drink:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
isabellas father said:
Melbourne Cricket ground for supporting the opposition whilst seated in the infamous bay 13

nice one!!:clap2:

Been ejected from the Goldstone a couple of times.

Crawley Boy

Oct 13, 2003
Crawley
A mate of mine and a group he was with were thrown out of an Executive Box (and the ground) at Old Trafford for clapping the opposition when they scored. That was in January this year.

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
Chucked out of the Goldstone once. Well nearly...
It was in the North Stand. We scored & I did a charge from the back of the terrace down to the first set of bars, bundling a few people as I went. This was common practice for some, but the first time I'd done it.
Bit stupid really.
When everyone had calmed down a copper nipped in & dragged me out.
Once behind the terrace I apologised profusely & he let me back in!

:lolol:

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Er yeah once:blush:

At Sudbury in the FA Cup we were standing behind the goal(no terrace, just a railing around the pitch) and during a break in play their goalkeeper turn round to us and said (with a sarcastic grin on his face) "How do you fancy Gillingham next season lads?" refering of course to our forthcoming groundshare with the pikies. Obviously feelings were running high at the time so i told him to fcuk off.

Unfortunatly the OB heard me and walked over and ejected me for foul & abusive language.

Fair cop really but doesnt excuse the keepers behaviour reaally does it?

Am I right?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
ejected from the goldstone for being over-zealous when we beat
birmingham 4-0 i think and also ejected at norwich for inciting
trouble ??????

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
This season at QPR LDV

Mistaken identy, and the last time I ever wear stone island at a game.

Full apology and 2 complimentary tickets for the League game.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Huddersfield vs palace in the 80's at Smellhurst.

Me and the bro were standing in the old Visiting supporters bit ( where that new monstrosity is) and the game was 0-0 and shite.

The Palace started up the "we hate Brighton" chant, which I responded with a jockular "wankers" gesture and my collar was felt by two young coppers and I was slung out.

I was not that upset as the game was shite anyway. and ended 0-0.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Paddy B

I was stood next to you at Sudbury and remember that incident well

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I and a few mates were ejected from Plainmoor for running on the pitch when the Albion scored.Would probably get a ban for that sort of thing nowadays(It was in 1972)

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Kicked out of Watfird in the 1983/4 3-1 defeat for chanting "Elton John is a homosexual" He had not come out at the time, so a copper decided I was shit stirring

steveL

Dec 12, 2003
3 of us got thrown out at palace last year, but probably deserved it we started drinking at stupid o clock in the morning and at 11 we were in east croydon waiting for a pub to open so we were pissed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here