Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Even Notts County are going to stregthen their squad...

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
The problem BS is that no investor will invest in the system we have now where no individual can have over 50% of the shares in the company.

They will want total control and thankfully they will never get that.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Port.v,oldham,leeds and many many more will survive with new chairmans even though they are in debt.

BHA up for sale and owe nout,so any interested partys mmmmm no according to nsc users.:lolol: :lolol: ???

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah and this system may be a big problem in a future sell on
:nono: what happened to us was very rare indeed and we can't look at it and run scared forever.

Even with this system we can attract small investers,but yeah this makes things even worse in the long run if a top money man gets interested and no doubt dick gets the bloody say in it and i don't see him as the sort of bloke to let big investers in.:shootself

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Absolutely the last thing we need is a rich investor. By definition if you 'invest' you expect a return. We need someone to 'invest' in the club in the same way that dullards 'invest' in fruit machines or the National Lottery. No more moneymen at Brighton!

PS - all those who gave money to 'save' Notts County. Next time a club issues a "Help we're going bust" plea just ignore it. Donate to the 40 notes fund instead.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Safeway said:
Jesus Christ, how many f***ing more times? The first thing that ANY 'big' invester is going to be asked for if they come into our club now is at least 20 million quid towards a new stadium.

Don't know about you, but if I were a potential 'big' invester that might put me off just a tad.
Errrrrr dick doesn't have £20 nevermind 20 million:smokin:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Brovian, I "invest" £1 a week in the National Lottery......does that make me a "dullard"?!!!!!

Because IF i win the big one, and get on the Brighton board (I can dream!) you are banned from Withdean/Falmer/wherever for being cheeky!!:bounce: :flameboun :bounce: :flameboun :bounce:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
No offence meant Ninja! Spending a quid on the Lottery is fair enough if you're doing it for a bit of a laugh and the warm glow of contributing to the 'Good Causes' fund. (I'll be charitable and we'll draw a veil of where the money actually goes, the Treasury rake-off, Camelot's profits etc). I was more aiming at the people who do it thinking they're going to win.

Now I've apologised can I be allowed in when you've won the Lottery and bought the club?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here