Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Even more ruddy Amex photos (widescreen wallpapers)

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Right, they're ALL downloadable now.

Click on an image to go to Flickr, then click on the image again. Now select View all sizes in top-right. Select size and right-click.

Sorted.

Top man! Cheers.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Super photos, and well done for getting Evan's (defrocked priest) tablet, brought a lump to my throat.

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex
Wow, these are exceptionally good captures, Wozza.. you should be very proud of what you've got here - and with the rest of your work on Flickr. I'm already a fan!

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] I wonder with the amount of fans visiting the Amex, having tours, open days and inevitably taking lots of pics, would it be an idea to set-up a (temporary?) specific "Photo" sub-forum for threads which contain photos of the Amex? For instance, this thread is (err, was!) on Page 2 and it would be a shame for people to maybe miss such quality work. Just an idea! :)

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
Just wanted to say mate, been through your photostreem and your photography is brilliant! Would it be possible to upload some of these shots in 1920x1080 so i can use them for my desktop please?

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Class ... pure class, thank you

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Just wanted to say mate, been through your photostreem and your photography is brilliant! Would it be possible to upload some of these shots in 1920x1080 so i can use them for my desktop please?

Thanks for comments.

If you click on an image in Flickr, you should see an All Sizes option in top right (although maybe only if you're logged in). Then you can select size and right-click to download.

Anyone can take/use what they want - for private use.

Let me know if you have probs.

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
Just seen that there are a couple in 1920x1080 anyway, but have decided to use the last one that you've posted. Cheers for the photos mate, they're brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here