Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evan Warren Pledges please for a memorial stone for him at Falmer.

May 22, 2008
Bozza £5 just sent.

Sioban condolence to your family in this very rough time and so sorry for your loss even though i did not know your brother.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
£5 sent. Terribly tragic news, and like many others I did not know Evan, but Defrocked Priest was a recognisable name on NSC and to be struck down so swiftly is just absolutely terrible. my sympathy and condolences to his family.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
my condolences to his family, a true poker buddy.

£10 from me.

I posted it on the other thread, what do you reckon, maybe at King and Queen again?

I dont know much about Poker, but he was our Poker champion, and asked me a couple of times to join him for a game.

How about a Charity Evan Warren poker night?

He loved, most people on here know him through poker nights, our chairman is famous for it (maybe even see if he could play, and give the fans a chance to test their skills against him)

I dont know how it would work, just thinking out loud, but it would seem some what fitting. A charge to play, a proportion of the money for prize funds, the rest to charity?

If the idea has been raised before, apologies Ive missed it. I would be happy to help organise it, but would need a poker player to set the rules etc.

May 22, 2008
Poker night

I could ask Bloom to play if you wanted?
And could defo get some players to play.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
£10 donation sent via paypal . £5 from me and £5 from Russ who is currently in hospital with diabetic ketoacidosis.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hey guys I don't really get paypal. Is there an account I can transfer too?

Easy if you have a paypal account , go to the website and sign in. Click on "send money" , wait for new page , enter e-mail address of the recipient , the amount you want to send. Dont forget to click "personal" which allows you to send as a gift payment (no fee involved) , leave a note if you want to and confirm payment . Simples.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Donation sent through wifes account as I don't have one.Not sure if he would appreciate a Palace fan donating but at times like this despite our differences we are all football fans.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Just sent you a donation via paypal Bozza.

ps Lovely touch Mr Roaster. The NSC family has done Evan's memory proud.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here