Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Evan Ferguson

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yea I’ll try mine, f*** off you old unfunny c**t and stop winding people up with your nonsense. C**t!
I'm just bouncing / replying to this as we are still getting this post reported.

For the avoidance of doubt this post lead to Frutos banning Tommy11 permanently.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Yea I’ll try mine, f*** off you old unfunny c**t and stop winding people up with your nonsense. C**t!
Someone’s tired.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Did think the fact he walked off on sun was a good sign. Wouldnt surprise me if was cut from the studs and bruised. Achilles or ligaments wouldnt be walking .

Saturday surely too early but be great if was back for the scum

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
I'm just bouncing / replying to this as we are still getting this post reported.

For the avoidance of doubt this post lead to Frutos banning Tommy11 permanently.
Does such an obvious attempt at getting banned count as a hard-core flounce? Asking for the tally chart I have started keeping.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is this your attempt at the “clever, witty thespian way”?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Does such an obvious attempt at getting banned count as a hard-core flounce? Asking for the tally chart I have started keeping.
I'd give it at least a half flounce.

I genuinely think he wanted to be able to say to his only mate that he'd been banned as some kind of proof that NSC is indeed a club controlled clique, as it seems to have existed in his tiny mind.

I suspect drink and the late hour did the rest.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Your wise advice is noted. I'll try to be more humble.

Do you have anything to offer in return?
I do, please, please, please, change your signature too
"Yea I’ll try mine, f*** off you old unfunny c**t and stop winding people up with your nonsense. C**t!"

Please :ROFLMAO:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Did we learn nothing from the Connolly situation? We shouldn’t be worried in the slightest when our 18 yr old striker returns.
Well I hope he is back to full fitness ASAP... AC fcuked up his own progress (now trying to belatedly sort it)... no comparison IMHO...

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Well I hope he is back to full fitness ASAP... AC fcuked up his own progress (now trying to belatedly sort it)... no comparison IMHO...
Well yes he’s the best striker at the club but should we be relying on him at this stage of his career. Connolly got to much to soon IMO which in turn didn’t do him any favours in the long run.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Well yes he’s the best striker at the club.
Oh come on, he has potential sure and looks extremely promising, but even Evan would admit that Danny Welbeck is still far superior in his all round game and finishing.

Talk about learning lessons from Aaron Comedy...
Evan can get there, but, come on, he is not there yet.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Oh come on, he has potential sure and looks extremely promising, but even Evan would admit that Danny Welbeck is still far superior in his all round game and finishing.

De Zerbi has been starting Ferguson over Welbeck. That tells me everything. His movement, pressing, his urgency, the runs he makes, his finishing - all Premier League quality already.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
De Zerbi has been starting Ferguson over Welbeck. That tells me everything. His movement, pressing, his urgency, the runs he makes, his finishing - all Premier League quality already.
At 18 there is no way he will be starting every game, and needs to be introduced to the hurly burly that is the Premier League sparingly. Yes he is doing very well at the moment but still has a good way to go before he becomes the finished article.

Danny, for now at least, is still a better, and certainly more experienced player, although by this time mext season maybe all that will change. The exuberance of youth is one thing, but long term there is nothing to beat experience.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Welbeck has scored one league goal, did nothing against Leicester or Liverpool plenty of experience never been a great finisher.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here