• Eurovision fans are sad inadequate individuals with small willies

Votes: 14 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
would have brought some tickets if i had knowthey were a tenner and actually looked properly

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
I've lumped on Scoot or whatever they are called to get nil points (11-1 with Paddy Power, 25-1 earlier in the week). It’s worse than that Gemini crap which got nothing last time.

I've had the unfortunate pleasure to see Gemini live (Their introduction was 'Hi I’m Gemma and Hi I'm Chris and together we are.............. Gemini - Shouldn't that be Gemmachris or Chrisagem?) They were absolutely awful and were only on for 2 songs and revelled in their nil points popularity. After they had completed their set, a friend of mine recognised them in the crowd. Making his way to the hapless duo, he asked for their autograph. Only too pleased to do something they had probably never done before, they scribbled their names down enthusiastically whilst my friend thanked them. As he turned round he scrunched up the paper the autograph was on and threw it over his shoulder back towards Gemma and Chris and walked off. Highly amusing watching the pair of their faces at the time.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hannibal smith said:
I've lumped on Scoot or whatever they are called to get nil points (11-1 with Paddy Power, 25-1 earlier in the week). It’s worse than that Gemini crap which got nothing last time.

I've had the unfortunate pleasure to see Gemini live (Their introduction was 'Hi I’m Gemma and Hi I'm Chris and together we are.............. Gemini - Shouldn't that be Gemmachris or Chrisagem?) They were absolutely awful and were only on for 2 songs and revelled in their nil points popularity. After they had completed their set, a friend of mine recognised them in the crowd. Making his way to the hapless duo, he asked for their autograph. Only too pleased to do something they had probably never done before, they scribbled their names down enthusiastically whilst my friend thanked them. As he turned round he scrunched up the paper the autograph was on and threw it over his shoulder back towards Gemma and Chris and walked off. Highly amusing watching the pair of their faces at the time.

I think you are way out, there is no way they will get 0 points and 11/1 is crap odds. I think the early votes will set the trend and expect Scooch to be in the top 5 or thereabouts from the start, I am sure we will have our highest finish for 10 years and Ladrbokes 7/1 to finish 6-10th is a steal as is William Hill 10/1, 5th - 8th. I am going LARGE on both and a bit of each way on Scooch.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Uncle Spielberg said:
I think you are way out, there is no way they will get 0 points and 11/1 is crap odds. I think the early votes will set the trend and expect Scooch to be in the top 5 or thereabouts from the start, I am sure we will have our highest finish for 10 years and Ladrbokes 7/1 to finish 6-10th is a steal as is William Hill 10/1, 5th - 8th. I am going LARGE on both and a bit of each way on Scooch.

US you really do live life on the edge dont you? :lolol:
I would have gone large on Ukraine to finish top 4 last week (6/4) but the odds are just far too short now.
In my opinion if your looking for a dark horse I would go with Russia. 10/1 on PaddyPower isn't bad at all. Looking at Coral last night the money was piling on Ukraine and the UK (as expected).

If your willing to wait until a few hours before the contest that would be a good indicator of who the public are likely to give 12 points to (and possibly the favourite). Last year the number 1 bet was Finland which i had a fiver each way and got a nice return :drink:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Now Scooch to finish in the top 21 (twenty one!) places is 4/6.
So basically 4/6 if they dont finish in the bottom 3 which i cant see happening, this could well be a nice earner!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ukraine 5/2

Serbia 4/1

Latvia 6/1

Belarus 7/1

Russia 15/2

Sweden 10/1

Bulgaria 14/1

United Kingdom 16/1

Germany 20/1

Turkey 25/1

Slovenia 25/1

Greece 25/1

Moldova 33/1

Romania 40/1

Ireland 40/1

Hungary 40/1

Georgia 40/1

Armenia 40/1

Finland 50/1

F Y R Of Macedonia 50/1

Spain 66/1

France 66/1

Lithuania 100/1

Bosnia - Herzegovina 100/1

William Hill

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My bets are

UK e/w - top 4 - £ 5 e/w 28/1
Belarus - £ 10 win 6/1
UK 6th-10th - £ 10 7/1

Uk 5th - 8th - £ 10 10/1
Uk 9th-12th - £ 5 9/1
Latvia £ 20 win - 4/1

Stakes £ 65

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Its just all the voting for each other.

Greece/Cyprus 10/12 each

The Baltic states voting for each other etc etc.

Basically they should trim it down with relegation places.

Ridiculous. Relegate to BBC2 now.

And put Dr Who back on

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Agreed, but saying that they still could have showed Who at 7, and dropped the joseph thing as eurovision don't start until 8.
The next episode sounds really cool where its set in real-time!
But my copy of The Dominators turned upto so gonna give that a listen to make up for it!

So all you euro fans what time does the vote thing start as might put that on mute whilst listening to my audiobook

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its on from 8pm - 11.15 pm, the 42 countries voting takes up half of that time

I predict the UK will get 96 points and finish 7th

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Irish girl is dreadful. :(

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Macedonian girl is easy on the eye. :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dougdeep said:
The Macedonian girl is easy on the eye. :)

Just because she's showing her legs.....

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It isn't getting any better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here