Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros '24

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
I watched the once mighty previous Italy this evening lose to Switzerland. I posted earlier that imho. overseas players have starved England of top players in key positions. Is there an anorak out there who could research the effect South American and African players are having across Europe, because I have been underwhelmed with the Euros so far ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I watched the once mighty previous Italy this evening lose to Switzerland. I posted earlier that imho. overseas players have starved England of top players in key positions. Is there an anorak out there who could research the effect South American and African players are having across Europe, because I have been underwhelmed with the Euros so far ?
How many games have you seen?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
….and haven't you noticed the other threads on the subject?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'm of the view that you have a limited grasp of football.
But, yeah, brilliant. It's all the fault of South American and African players. Those bustards have dragged the tournament down.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don’t mind the order changing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here