Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Round of 16 (England vs Slovakia & Spain vs Georgia)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’m suddenly having a lot more sympathy for the Turkish club president who tried to attack this fella.
Southgate running on and chinning him, leading to a suspension, would have me nominate him for a knighthood

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No one can control midfield tho. Rice overrated and too soon for Mainoo

My football instinct has always been to have two CM’ers who can defend when a team doesn’t have the ball. Caicedo/Mac the perfect example.

Southgate, normally cautious, goes kamikaze with a poor tournament Rice fulfilling the entire role on his own. Leaving a bunch of lazy or slow big time charlies up front when their shit attacks come to nowt.

Foden has had a rubbish Euros. Selfish, diving, no vision, no execution.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
sOUThgate

My football instinct has always been to have two CM’ers who can defend when a team doesn’t have the ball. Caicedo/Mac the perfect example.

Southgate, normally cautious, goes kamikaze with a poor tournament Rice fulfilling the entire role on his own. Leaving a bunch of lazy or slow big time charlies up front when their shit attacks come to nowt.

Yep and Saka isn’t in form either

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I can’t open the Netflix thread

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Saafgate looks haunted
Feels like we're going to get a new meme along these lines from today:

luis suarez GIF

1000011995.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Agree re Foden…..and after the events of this week you’d think his head space would be elsewhere

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here